The dynamic growth of exports forces its intermediaries to stay up-to-date on the various changes in the market, not only from a purely economic perspective, but also with respect to commercial and tax legal modifications. Adequate knowledge of these regulations can mean the safe and timely realization of new businesses, generation of profits and optimization of the associated tax burden. On the contrary, the lack of adequate advice could mean the omission of important platforms through which to develop business, and unnecessarily higher tax burden or even contingencies to be resolved with the tax authorities.
The Tax area of Araya & Cía. Seeks to assure our clients optimal development in their commercial activities.
WE ADDRESS THE FOLLOWING ISSUES IN THIS AREA OF PRACTICE:
- ADVICE RELATED TO THE TAX EFFECTS ASSOCIATED WITH FOREIGN INVESTMENT IN CHILE, AND CHILEAN INVESTMENT ABROAD.
- APPLICATION OF THE AGREEMENTS TO AVOID DOUBLE TAXATION SIGNED BY CHILE, WHICH ARE IN FORCE.
- DAILY ADVICE ON THE APPLICATION OF THE VARIOUS CHILEAN TAXES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE FRANCHISES: INCOME, VAT AND OTHER SPECIFIC TAXES.
- ANALYSIS AND ADVICE IN RELATION TO THE TAX EFFECTS OF CORPORATE ORGANIZATIONS: CONTRIBUTIONS, TRANSFORMATIONS, DIVISIONS AND MERGERS.
- TAX ADVICE IN RELATION TO THE EFFECTS PRODUCED BY THE GENERATIONAL REPLACEMENT OF FAMILY BUSINESS: INHERITANCE TAX.